Dr. Christina Weber is a board certified podiatrist with extensive experience and training
in podiatric medicine and surgery. She has been practicing Colorado since 1994 and her
practice specialties include sports medicine, podiatric dermatology, geriatric foot and
ankle conditions, pediatric issues, orthotics and foot and ankle surgery. She offers her
patients the most advanced medical and surgical technologies along with education
on their condition.
Dr. Christina Weber grew up in Wappinger�s Falls, New York. She graduated from
Alfred University, New York with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology in 1988. To
compliment her undergraduate studies and to hone her German language skills, she
completed a semester at the institute of European Studies in Vienna Austria in 1986. She
went on to obtain her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Dr. William M.
Scholl college of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago in 1992, graduating Summa cum Laude.
She then moved to Michigan and in 1994 completed a two year reconstructive foot and
ankle surgical residency program at St. John Hospital- Macomb Center. Her great interest
in outdoor sports and passion for the mountains then brought her to Colorado. She
initially began practice in Durango, Colorado then moved to the Front Range to take
over a podiatric practice in Boulder, Colorado with her twin sister. Her husband, two
daughters and two dogs enjoy living in Boulder, Colorado and participate in many
outdoor sporting activities. She is an avid mountain and road cyclist, Nordic skier, runner
and is a member of the Boulder Nordic Club.
- Southwest Podiatry Associates, Durango, Colorado, August 1994 - June 1995
Foot and Ankle Center of Northern Colorado, P.C., Sterling and Greeley, Colorado July 1996 � 1999
- Wardenburg Student Health Center, University of Colorado, Boulder, Faculty Staff Member 1997 - 1999
- Boulder Valley Foot and Ankle Clinic, P.C. 3000 Center Green Drive, Ste 230, Boulder Colorado 1996-Present
- Alfred University, Alfred, New York class of 1988- BA Biology conferred Cum Laude
- Institute of European Studies, Vienna- Austria Study abroad 1986
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, Class of 1992 - Doctor of
- St. John Hospital Macomb Center, Michigan, Two year Podiatric Surgical Residency (PSR-24)
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association Member of the Colorado Podiatric
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) (past) Board member of
Colorado Podiatric Medical Association
- Boulder Community Hospital, Boulder, Colorado
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
- Utilization of Mitek and Statak Fixation Devices, Great Lakes Conference, Southfield, Michigan
- Total Implants in the First Metatarsalphalangeal Joint, St. John Hospital Macomb Center,
- Assessment of Peripheral Vascular Disease, St. John Hospital Macomb Center, Michigan 1994
- Podiatry and Sports Medicine, Presented to medical staff: Wardenburg student Health CTR,
University of Colorado
- Diindolymethane for Treatment of Plantars Warts , presented at the International Foot & Ankle
Congress Meeting Toronto, Canada
- Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Treatment for lower extremity conditions
- Third place Poster abstract for Diindolymethane for Treatment of Plantars Warts Foot & Ankle Congress Conference, Toronto, Canada 2005
- Surgical Endoscopy for Treatment of Posterior Tibial Tendonitis - published January/February 1995 issue in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Water Wound Injuries with Subsequent Aeromonas Hydrophilia Infection - published September/October 1995 issue in The Journal of Foot and Ankle surgery
- Congenital Hallux Varus - submitted for publication in The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.